Thursday, May 14, 2009

Very exciting news!

So, I got the OK from the producer to announce my latest voiceover role...and it's an incredibly exciting one!

Recently, I was called in to Mattel for an audition---working for them has always been one of my voiceover dreams, so this was a huge opportunity. I was then cast to be the official voice for Barbie on their new website, as well as recording a few lines as Barbie for an upcoming in-store display at Target!

Neither of these are available yet (the current voice on the Mattel website is of the previous voice actress) so I will be sure to update when the voice is out on the website or the display is out in Target. Thank you to everyone who wished me luck and success in my audition!

4 comments:

  1. So Rina is the new Barbie? XD
    Thats honestly pretty awesome!
    When I was a kid I wanted to be the voice of Ken in the movies.But ANYWAYS. Congrats Rina! Thats only opening up more doors for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiiiii! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rina! This is fantastic news! For once I won't have the urge to vomit whevever I pass by a Barbie display. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete